Closed β Test
動作推奨環境 : iOS OS10以上、Android OS4.4以上
- Testers signing up for the Android version must register using their Gmail address.
- All player data from the closed beta test, such as in-game currency and items, will be deleted at the end of the beta test. Nothing will be carried over to the official launch.
- Personal support will not be given for issues that occur during the closed beta testing period.
- Testers must use the e-mail address and OS provided on sign-up. They can not participate in the closed beta test if any of this information is changed.
- Personal inquiries about the results of the random draw will not be taken.
- The testers chosen to participate in the closed beta test may transfer or sell their right to participate in the closed beta test.
- All testers are responsible for any data fees that may arise from their participation in the closed beta test.
- Premium items will not be available for purchase during the closed beta test.
- As sections of the game are still in development, the game may not run smoothly during the closed beta testing period.
- Note that some bug reports can not be investigated/fixed during the closed beta testing period.
- Testers might lose the ability to continue participating in the closed beta test when they delete the app during the closed beta testing period.
- The closed beta test may pause, end, or go on maintenance without notice.
- During the closed beta test, the contents of the game, as well as the properties of items obtained with in-game currency, are subject to change without notice.
- Sega Games Co., Ltd. is not liable for any loss or damage caused by the tester's participation in the closed beta test. This includes the loss of any or all data owned by the tester or erased by Sega Games Co., Ltd.
- Sega Games Co., Ltd. reserves the right to all data obtained from comments, bug reports, opinions and tests related to this closed beta test.
- Content in the closed beta test may be different from that in the official release.